Saturday, November 29, 2008

I just need photoshop!

We went to go get lil miss Jayvia's pictures taken a few weeks ago and she was not haven it. I have been searching for someone that I like and finally I went to a holiday boutique and found this great girl. The photographer took us to a park and it was so cold and i had to wake Jay up from her sleep to lay with just a diaper on a very uncomfortable bridge... Anyways I was so afraid I was not going to get any good ones so I snaped a few when we got home. But now every one of them has my finger or the camera cord in the back ground or she is all red :) I guess I just need to invest in photoshop?






2 comments:

The Vining's said...

SO sweet!! I love the pictures!! Girly stuff is soo much cuter!! Christmas looks like it was fun!! And yes the snow SUX!! J is so cute.. they grow so fast!!

Brad + Amber = Azure said...

She is so precious!!! I love her little tutu! She's starting to get her little baby fat...I love it =)