Friday, March 12, 2010

SOoooo Curious


So I am super duper curious this pregnancy about what I will have!
I'm not for sure why cause with Jay I was not at all! But on Wednesday I talked Cedric into going up to Walgreen's with me to purchase a $30 gender test! Yes! $30 for a test that has like zero percent guarantee but I just had too! so I woke up at 4:00am on Thursday morning to pee into a cup and do a little science experiment. Guess what it said?? BOY! But we find out for real on April 12th. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Braden said...

CONGRATS! i haven't checked blogs forever i had no idea you were preo! two's so much easier than one! you'll love it!

The Grant Family said...

Congrats on your boy. He will be soooooo cute!

johny said...

ur blog is very enjoyable its amazingly managed God bless ur family.layout is very much better
http://webseowants.com/