Sunday, September 7, 2008

NeW FaMiLy WaGoN


Yup! It happened - FINALLY!

Okay so, those of you who know my hubby he LOVES his Cadi's and I love Escalades. Well Cedric has had many cadi's but all cars never any SUV's! So since marriage I have been promised my Escalade. But then we moved like a hundred times, then finally got a house, so we kept saving and saving and pushing it back. BUT! Finally 4 years later! I got my Escalade :) Which could not have happened at a better time because they are practically giving them away right now because of the gas prices. So her it is my sweet family wagon! Now I can carry all the kids and strollers too!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you lucky girl!!! And you will look like a MILF in you fabulous new SUV.. That is so much fun. I am so happy for you!!

carnahan fam said...

HOT Momma yes you are! I'm glad you finally got it...you deserve it after all those cadi's of Cedrics :)

LvU :)

Texie said...

sweet ride! How would it be!