Thursday, September 11, 2008

sWeeT BabY cHuBBs!


Our sweet little jay love is so chubby!
We went to the doc on Tuesday and she told us that cute Jayvia was 5lbs 6oz. What to do? I still have many weeks to go. When the ultra sound gal was measuring her she kept saying- oh my, you are going to have a big baby (which totally did not make me feel better about the whole labor thing) the doc said she will probley be about 9lbs! I guess I should start preparing for the pain. She has the biggest cheeks and some major soup coolers (that is what Ced’s family calls big lips) ha! Just like her pops :) it is only 2D so I hope you can see. We can’t wait for her to get here!

7 comments:

Texie said...

That's funny cause every ultra sound of marley my doctor said she was big and yep she was 8lbs 7oz. Also every ultra sound they always said to me, wow she's definitely got some Angelina jolie's on her, referring to her big lips! I can't wait for this little cutie to get here!!!

Brad + Amber = Azure said...

Holy crap, you guys are in big trouble because Jayvia is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amy Hess said...

Oh my Jay is all cheeks! I can't wait to kiss her chubby cheeks. She looks amazing in her pics. She is going to be beautiful. P.S. I can't get a hold of you guys and I'm freaking out. I finally got a hold of your mom to see if you guys are okay. I thought the hurricane might have took you and your phones with it. Hopefully the power comes on soon. Call me a.s.a.p. or I'm probably going to freak.

carnahan fam said...

Ultrasounds are so much fun! She is so so cute already! Get her out already would ya...I guess I can wait a few more week! I can't believe how soon you will be having her! Love ya.

The Allred Family said...

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE BIG JUICY LIPS, they are the cutest. Gav had some huge one's too!! I can't wait to see some pics of cute little jayvia when she arrives!

Ticey said...

Brittany I am so excited for you to be a mommy!!! It is the greatest thing ever!! Looks like she is going to have some cheeks - but those are the best to kiss on!! Congrats!!

Ashley Bennett Photography said...

When is sweet chubbs going to get here. I swear every time I get on your blog it says 8 days or 5 days. Next time I better be seein her cute face! Here I'm bitchin I can only imagine what your feelin. I hate the last month. Good Luck with the whole labor thing!!!